Friday, September 4, 2009

Introduction to My Walk - Our Journey


Welcome Family!


I am so excited about the opportunity to share my walk with you! I have been told several times to do this but I wasn't ready. What do you mean? I'm glad you asked!

I believe God sometimes has to bring you through a storm or two before you can achieve the things He has set for your life. In our lowest times and our most darkest times it may seem that we have no purpose, it's the understanding that these times of struggle are preparation for great things - God's boot camp.

So now... I'm ready!

I truly hope that you become apart of the PurP family, reading, reflecting and sharing the journey with me.


Well now you are thinking what is the walk, the journey...

The walk is each step we take closer to understanding God's purpose for our lives.

The journey is the challenges, the obstacles and victories we will experience along the way.


In this blog, you will find Real Talk mixed with inspiration, love and directness. I won't sugar coat it and hand it to you in fine wrapping paper. I will mention God frequently because without Him there is no walk or journey - if you can't handle that, let me just say thank you for stopping by, but this isn't for you. I will tell the truth about me and the truth about you. We'll laugh and cry and yell at the computer screen but more importantly we'll be there for each other.


You will also see the Bonus Blog! The Bonus Blog is a quick comedic experience of a guy named Bruce. Little true experiences to make you laugh out loud!


Well family, thank you for joining me! We're in this together now.



  • Comment

  • Tell others about it

  • Engage

Good Night all...


PurPose

1 comment:

  1. My sister PurPose .. I may not have a chance to hear you on the radio or come to the functions at home but just know that I am so so proud of you and all you have accomplished. Keep doing what you do becuase you sure have found your Purpose in Life and your good at it....Much Love to you sis!

    -T-

    ReplyDelete